- Stade Malian arrives with ambitionsPosted 323 days ago
- The Astre Douala confirm their statusPosted 323 days ago
- Jean-Paul AkonoPosted 324 days ago
- Canon escapes PanthèrePosted 324 days ago
- Foot CamerounianPosted 326 days ago
- Pierre Womé NlendPosted 326 days ago
- Eto’o qualifie Anzhi pour les 1/2 finalesPosted 327 days ago
- Panthère du Ndé corrigée à domicile par L’USM AlgerPosted 338 days ago
- Eto’o grabs the win for CameroonPosted 338 days ago
- Elite One: Unisport held to a goalless drawPosted 338 days ago
Marlene Emvoutou in prison
Patience Marlene Emvoutou Aka’a placed in custody since last July 15 at the premises of the judicial police in Yaounde, was presented to the Prosecutor of the Court of First Instance administrative center of Yaounde. This second presentation to the Prosecutor of the Republic was not happy for the defeated candidate for President of the Cameroon Football Federation.
It had been presented for the first time, then returned to the PG for further investigation. She has been charged and referred to the Kondengui prison in Yaoundé. The reason: aggravated fraud.
Were taking shape on bad days Marlene Emvoutou placed in custody in the premises of the judicial police in Yaounde. She, who had given trouble to the Security Forces, who have managed to bring to the police after three hours of resistance at Eton-Nkol neighborhood in Yaounde.
We remember that there are many people who have complained that Marlene Emvoutou took their money for services it has not rendered. She’s going to find Iya Mohammed, the former president of the Fécafoot, she wanted to reverse, also detained since June 19. We will return.